Evolving Data Governance
The Shape of Data Governance
Join us for this unique event to learn how data governance fits within your organization’s overall data management capability and how it can adapt to support changes in it’s strategic business objectives.
One size does not fit all; it’s not about a single dimension. The shape of data governance must have the capacity to evolve quickly to support your organization’s industry, regulatory environment, culture, size and the maturity of its data management capability.
Learn how an organizations DG process can succeed when supported by a cost-effective technology platform that is flexible, integrated and collaborative.
• Dr. Peter Aiken from Data Blueprint will be speaking about developing an Adaptive Data Strategy: it should be concise, actionable, and understandable by business and IT! This discussion will describe the basics of an organization’s data strategy including:
Improving your organization’s data
Improving the way your people use data
Improving the way your people use data to achieve your organizational
• erwin, Inc will address a discussion about integrated, collaborative data governance that brings together both IT and the business to produce accurate, actionable data-driven insights.
• Sandhill will present their evolutionary approach to Data Governance based on the Data Management Maturity Model (DMM?) from the CMMI Institute. The framework enables an organization to design their initiatives with oversight and collaboration, allowing for the flexibility to respond to changes in their environment that result from regulations, industry challenges/opportunities and technologies.
• Couchbase will share a case study about architecting a 360-degree customer view to improve the customer journey and ultimately satisfaction and trust, including how to use NoSQL database technology.
We’ll spend the afternoon in exploring real world enterprise data management offerings from Sandhill, erwin Inc., and Couchbase.
Evolving Data Governance
“Evolving Data Governance” is about implementing oversight through collaboration to support an organization’s Data Management (DM) Strategy and progresses its process improvement to help mature its DM Capability.
When: Thursday, September 13, 2017
Time: 8:30am – 4:00pm Central Time (Breakfast & Lunch included )
Address: 3150 Sabre Drive, Southlake, TX, 76092
• 8:00 – 8:30 a.m. Executive Breakfast and Networking
• 9:00 – 10:00 a.m. Adapting your Data Management Strategy
– Dr. Peter Aiken
• 10:15 – 10:15 a.m. Short Break
• 10:15 – 10:45 a.m. Data Governance: Why It Matters
– Danny Sandwell
• 10:45 – 11:30 a.m. Evolving your Data Governance Process
– Don Soulsby, EDME
• 11:30 – 12:00 p.m. Successfully Navigating Customer 360, and Privacy
• 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. Lunch and Networking
• 1:00 – 1:30 p.m. erwin EDGE Platform for Integrated DG, EA, PB and DM
• 1:30 – 2:15 p.m. Sabre: A Digital Transformation Case Study
• 2:15 – 2:30 p.m. Coffee Break
• 2:30 – 4:00 p.m. Technical Workshop
To register, please email Robert Lutton at Robert.Lutton@sandhillconsultants.com. Limited Seating so please confirm as quickly as possible.