Webinar: Understanding NoSQL Document Database Schema Design
16th JUNE 2022
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM BST
Leveraging an Agile Data Modeling solution for MongoDB. NoSQL databases are designed so that you don’t have to create a schema in order to build a database. But it’s a common mistake to think that NoSQL databases don’t require any sort of data design (aka data model). Bottom line you still need a blueprint.
During this webcast we will be discussing how NoSQL Database designers can use critical design information in the development of their NoSQL applications. We will be reviewing the following:
- Guiding principles for highly available and scalable applications.
- Review schema design patterns used to accelerate the design process in a variety of applications.
- Document database design and style.
- During this presentation we will focus on the major vendor specific document databases such as MongoDB, Couchbase, Amazon Document DB and Elasticsearch.
- Optimization of the schema design and data modeling environment for improved application performance.