erwin Data Modeler NoSQL – Now supports Couchbase
Introducing the new erwin NoSQL – Enterprise-Class NoSQL Data Modeling solution.
erwin has just release a new solution to help enterprises model and managed unstructured cloud data as effectively as traditional data sources. The latest version provides native, relational modeling support for Couchbase as well as MongoDB.
Key features and benefits of the latest version of erwin DM NoSQL include:
- Import and visualize erwin DM relational data models
- Transform entity relation diagrams to a visual document database representation using erwin’s Query-Optimized Modeling™
- Forward-engineer document database schema generation scripts
- Enable teams and developers to work effectively with document databases
- Easier data source discovery and understanding while presenting a standardised and governed NoSQL data source to the enterprise.
With erwin DM NoSQL, there’s no software to implement, ensuring fast time to productivity and value.
Let Sandhill and erwin help you take the pain out of migrating traditional relational databases with erwin DM NoSQL.