erwin Data Modeler
Start your trial today
The solution combines a business and technical view of data assets, through integrated conceptual, logical and physical models, to provide a detailed foundation for collaboration between data stakeholders across the enterprise.
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS
- Lower data management costs
- Increase data quality and consistency
- Master hybrid data architectures and infrastructure to accelerate data-centric innovation
- Enable enterprise “data fluency” to optimise stakeholder collaboration and accountability
- Optimise innovation and mitigate the risks by deploying reusable design and analysis standards and governing the data modelling and definition process
erwin Data Modeler (Standard Edition) helps organisations manage their hybrid data infrastructure by providing visualisation of complex data structures, database design generation, standards definition, and reporting and publication. It also enables model and database comparison and integration and metadata exchange with other tools.Find out more
erwin DM (Workgroup Edition) extends these data modelling capabilities with the additional model management and modeler collaboration services including a centralised model management repository and collaborative modeling with conflict resolution. It also provides change management and audit capabilities and management of user permissions and model security, together with web-based model and repository administration.
erwin DM (Navigator Edition) helps organisations collaborate with read-only access for a wide range of roles by providing visualisation and navigation of data models, change impact analysis, an Enterprise-wide view of data assets and reporting and publication.